Our Royal Family Mentoring Club is making a difference in the lives of children of abuse and neglect here in North Texas. To further our efforts, we are hosting a Fundraising Project on Saturday, February 15th. The fundraiser will be held at the Legacy Church of Christ (click here for a map) and will be from 1:00-4:00pm.
We’ve partnered with BubbFundraising.com and are excited to offer this opportunity to all of our volunteers, donors and supporters of Our Father’s Children. Here’s how it works:
- Click here to see a list of eligible items to bring to the event
- Go through your home looking for as many of these eligible items as possible
- Come to the Legacy Church of Christ on Saturday, February 15th between 1:00-4:00 pm to drop off your items
- At the conclusion of the event, Bubb Fundraising will sort, count, and remove items from the location
- Bubb Fundraising will then pay Our Father’s Children
And it’s that simple! What a great way for you to “declutter” your home and to take advantage of this wonderful recycling program that will help raise money for our Royal Family Mentoring Club.
If you have any questions or would even need someone to come pick up your items on that day, please contact Tina Farquhar by email or by phone at 817.875.2239.