OUR CALENDARSee what is happening all year long!
- April 9-11: RISE Retreat (boys)
- April 18: OFC Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction
- April 30-May 2: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- May 14-16: Summit Weekend Retreat
- June 4-5: RFKC Training – Session 1
- June 13-18: RFKC Summer Camp– Session 1
- June 25-26: RFKC Training – Session 2
- July 11-16: RFKC Summer Camp – Session 2
- July 25-26: RFKC Training – Session 3
- August 1-6: RFKC Summer Camp – Session3
- September 23: North Texas Giving Day
- October 2: Shots of Hope Clay Shoot
- October 15-17: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat (*New date)
- October 22-24: Summit Weekend Retreat
- November 12-14: RISE Retreat (girls)
- December 5: Tinsel Tea Party + Market
- April 2: OFC Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction
- June 12-17: RFKC Summer Camp– Session 1
- July 10-15: RFKC Summer Camp – Session 2
- July 24-29: RFKC Summer Camp – Session 3
GET INVOLVEDMake a difference - one child at a time
Do you have a heart for kids? Do you like to laugh, play games, go swimming, fish on a lake, and just have fun? Do you like the idea of mentoring a young child, filling them with HOPE and the love of Jesus. Sound like you? Make your summer vacation count by taking a week off to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect. We need men and women to help serve as counselors to the kids at Royal Family Kids Camp. Or spend a weekend helping teens with a history of abuse or neglect by serving at our Onward & Upward and Summit Retreats. If you are interested, click here to volunteer!
CONTACT USLet's stay in touch with each other!
Our Father's Children exists to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect in Texas, ages 6-18, in camp settings, weekend retreats, and in mentoring clubs. We recruit volunteers from a variety of cities, churches and organizations who have a heart for offering these kids hope in Jesus Christ. Whether as a volunteer or donor (or both), we would love to have you join us in providing hope to these kids!