OUR CALENDARSee what is happening all year long!
- February 9-11: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- March 24: Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction with LaDainian Tomlinson, former TCU/NFL Running Back and current member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (August 2017 inductee)
- May 11-13: Summit Weekend Retreat
- June 10-15: Royal Family Kids Camp – Session 1
- July 8-13: RFKC – Session 2
- July 29-Aug 3: RFKC – Session 3
- September 7-9: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- September 20: North Texas Giving Day
- October 11: Shots of Hope Clay Shoot
- October 19-21: Summit Weekend Retreat
- November 1: Shop & Snack Ladies Fundraising Event
- Year-End Giving Campaign begins Friday, November 30th
- Feb 8-10: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- March 30: Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction
- May 10-12: Summit Weekend Retreat
- May 31-June 1: RFKC Training – Session 1
- June 9-14: RFKC – Session 1
- June 28-29: RFKC Training – Session 2
- July 7-12: RFKC – Session 2
- TBD: RFKC Training – Session 3
- July 28-Aug 2: RFKC – Session3
- Sept 6-8: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- Oct 18-20: Summit Weekend Retreat
GET INVOLVEDMake a difference - one child at a time
Do you have a heart for kids? Do you like to laugh, play games, go swimming, fish on a lake, and just have fun? Do you like the idea of mentoring a young child, filling them with HOPE and the love of Jesus. Sound like you? Make your summer vacation count by taking a week off to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect. We need men and women to help serve as counselors to the kids at Royal Family Kids Camp. Or spend a weekend helping teens with a history of abuse or neglect by serving at our Onward & Upward and Summit Retreats. If you are interested, click here to volunteer!
CONTACT USLet's stay in touch with each other!
Our Father's Children exists to reach out to children of abuse and neglect in North Texas. We accomplish this mission through camps for young kids, retreats for middle school and high school students, and mentoring for teenagers. We recruit volunteers from a variety of cities, churches and organizations who have a heart for offering these kids hope in Jesus Christ. Whether as a volunteer or donor (or both), we would love to have you join us in giving hope to these kids!