OUR CALENDARSee what is happening all year long!
- February 10-12: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- March 25: OFC Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction
- April 21-23: RISE Weekend Retreat (boys)
- May 12-14: Summit Weekend Retreat
- June 2-3: RFKC TRAINING – Session 1
- June 11-16: RFKC Summer Camp– Session 1
- June 23-24: RFKC TRAINING – Session 2
- July 9-14: RFKC Summer Camp – Session 2
- July 16-17: RFKC TRAINING – Session 3
- July 23-28: RFKC Summer Camp – Session 3
- September 15-17: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- September 30: Shots of Hope Clay Shoot
- October 20-22: Summit Weekend Retreat
- November 10-12: RISE Weekend Retreat (girls)
** All camps/retreats located in Texas
GET INVOLVEDMake a difference - one child at a time
Do you have a heart for kids? Do you like to laugh, play games, go swimming, fish on a lake, and just have fun? Do you like the idea of mentoring a young child, filling them with HOPE and the love of Jesus. Sound like you? Make your summer vacation count by taking a week off to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect. We need men and women to help serve as counselors to the kids at Royal Family Kids Camp. Or spend a weekend helping teens with a history of abuse or neglect by serving at our Onward & Upward, Summit and RISE Retreats. If you are interested, click here to volunteer!
CONTACT USLet's stay in touch with each other!
Our Father's Children exists to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect in Texas, ages 6-18, in week-long camp settings and weekend retreats. We recruit volunteers from a variety of cities, churches and organizations who have a heart for offering these kids hope in Jesus Christ. Whether as a volunteer or donor (or both), we would love to have you join us in providing hope to these kids!