OUR CALENDARSee what is happening all year long!
- February 10-12: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- March 4: Fundraising Event for Royal Family Kids Mentoring Club
- March 25: Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction with Jason Garrett, Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys
- May 12-14: Summit Weekend Retreat
- June 12-16: Royal Family Kids Camp – Session 1
- July 10-14: Royal Family Kids Camp – Session 2
- July 31-August 4: Royal Family Kids Camp – Session 3
- September 8-10: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- September 14: North Texas Giving Day
- September 30: OFC Shots of Hope Clay Shoot – (New Location!) – Elm Fork Shooting Sports, 10751 Luna Road, Dallas
- October 27-29: Summit Weekend Retreat
- November 13: Ladies Night Out
- December 2017: Year-end Giving Campaign – Coming Soon!
- February 9-11: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- March 24: Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction with LaDainian Tomlinson, former TCU/NFL Running Back and current member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (August 2017 inductee)
- May 11-13: Summt Weekend Retreat
- June 10-15: Royal Family Kids Camp – Session 1
- July 8-13: Royal Family Kids Camp – Session 2
- July 29-August 3: Royal Family Kids Camp – Session 3
- September 7-9: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- September 20: North Texas Giving Day
- October 26-28: Summit Weekend Retreat
GET INVOLVEDMake a difference - one child at a time
Do you have a heart for kids? Do you like to laugh, play games, go swimming, fish on a lake, and just have fun? Do you like the idea of mentoring a young child, filling them with HOPE and the love of Jesus. Sound like you? Make your summer vacation count by taking a week off to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect. We need men and women to help serve as counselors to the kids at Royal Family Kids Camp. Or spend a weekend helping teens with a history of abuse or neglect by serving at our Onward & Upward and Summit Retreats. If you are interested, click here to volunteer!
CONTACT USLet's stay in touch with each other!
Our Father's Children exists to reach out to children of abuse and neglect in North Texas. We accomplish this mission through camps for young kids, retreats for middle school and high school students, and mentoring for teenagers. We recruit volunteers from a variety of cities, churches and organizations who have a heart for offering these kids hope in Jesus Christ. Whether as a volunteer or donor (or both), we would love to have you join us in giving hope to these kids!