OUR CALENDARSee what is happening all year long!
- February 11-13: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- April 2: OFC Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction
- April 22-24: RISE Weekend Retreat (boys)
- May 13-15: Summit Weekend Retreat
- June 3-4: RFKC TRAINING – Session 1
- June 12-17: RFKC Summer Camp– Session 1
- June 24-25: RFKC TRAINING – Session 2
- July 10-15: RFKC Summer Camp – Session 2
- July 17-18: RFKC TRAINING – Session 3
- July 24-29: RFKC Summer Camp – Session 3
- September 9-11: Onward & Upward Weekend Retreat
- September 22: North Texas Giving Day
- October 14-16: Summit Weekend Retreat
- November 11-13: RISE Weekend Retreat (girls)
GET INVOLVEDMake a difference - one child at a time
Do you have a heart for kids? Do you like to laugh, play games, go swimming, fish on a lake, and just have fun? Do you like the idea of mentoring a young child, filling them with HOPE and the love of Jesus. Sound like you? Make your summer vacation count by taking a week off to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect. We need men and women to help serve as counselors to the kids at Royal Family Kids Camp. Or spend a weekend helping teens with a history of abuse or neglect by serving at our Onward & Upward, Summit and RISE Retreats. If you are interested, click here to volunteer!
CONTACT USLet's stay in touch with each other!
Our Father's Children exists to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect in Texas, ages 6-18, in camp settings, weekend retreats, and in mentoring clubs. We recruit volunteers from a variety of cities, churches and organizations who have a heart for offering these kids hope in Jesus Christ. Whether as a volunteer or donor (or both), we would love to have you join us in providing hope to these kids!