VOLUNTEERGet involved with these great kids!
RFKC TRAINING DATES:
RFKC 1 – SESSION 1
- June 1 – new volunteers only
- June 2 – all volunteers
RFKC 2 – SESSION 2
- June 22 – new volunteers only
- June 23 – all volunteers
RFKC 3 – SESSION 3
- July 22 – new volunteers only
- July 23 – all volunteers
Become a volunteer in one of these positions:
- Counselor (Royal Family Kids Camp, Onward & Upward and Summit)
- Become a Mentor through our Royal Family Kids’ Club Program
- Prayer Partner (all camps)
- Teen Helper (all camps)
- Registration Assistance
- Birthday Party Volunteer
- Tea Party Volunteer
- Fundraising Committee
CONTACT USLet's stay in touch with each other!
Our Father's Children exists to reach out to children of abuse and neglect in North Texas. We accomplish this mission through camps for young kids, retreats for middle school and high school students, and mentoring for teenagers. We recruit volunteers from a variety of cities, churches and organizations who have a heart for offering these kids hope in Jesus Christ. Whether as a volunteer or donor (or both), we would love to have you join us in giving hope to these kids!