VOLUNTEERGet involved with these great kids!
Royal Family Kids Camp is back! We are excited to be hosting all 3 sessions of RFKC after being away for a year. The kids need you more than ever so sign up today to volunteer for camp!
Become a volunteer in one of these positions for our camps and weekend retreats:
- Counselor (Royal Family Kids Camp, Onward & Upward and Summit)
- Become a Mentor through our Royal Family Kids’ Club Program
- Prayer Partner (all camps)
- Teen Helper (all camps – space limited)
- Aunt/Uncle role
- Grandma/Grandpa role
- Registration Assistance
- Birthday Party Volunteer
- Tea Party Volunteer
- Fundraising Committee
- Photographers (must provide your own DSLR type camera – no cell phone cameras allowed)
CONTACT USLet's stay in touch with each other!
Our Father's Children exists to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect in Texas, ages 6-18, in camp settings, weekend retreats, and in mentoring clubs. We recruit volunteers from a variety of cities, churches and organizations who have a heart for offering these kids hope in Jesus Christ. Whether as a volunteer or donor (or both), we would love to have you join us in providing hope to these kids!