VOLUNTEERGet involved with these great kids!
Due to COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to cancel all remaining weekend retreats for 2020.
Please be in prayer for these kids and check out our 2021 calendar for opportunities to serve next year!
Become a volunteer in one of these positions for our camps and weekend retreats:
- Counselor (Royal Family Kids Camp, Onward & Upward and Summit)
- Become a Mentor through our Royal Family Kids’ Club Program
- Prayer Partner (all camps)
- Teen Helper (all camps – space limited)
- Aunt/Uncle role
- Grandma/Grandpa role
- Registration Assistance
- Birthday Party Volunteer
- Tea Party Volunteer
- Fundraising Committee
- Photographers (must provide your own DSLR type camera – no cell phone cameras allowed)
CONTACT USLet's stay in touch with each other!
Our Father's Children exists to provide HOPE to children of abuse and neglect in North Texas. We accomplish this mission through camps for young kids, retreats for middle school and high school students, and mentoring for teenagers. We recruit volunteers from a variety of cities, churches and organizations who have a heart for offering these kids hope in Jesus Christ. Whether as a volunteer or donor (or both), we would love to have you join us in providing hope to these kids!