At Our Father’s Children, we talk most openly about providing HOPE to children of abuse and neglect. HOPE can be found in a variety of ways through the actions we take. HOPE can be found:
- when a counselor gives a word of encouragement to a boy after passing the swim test at camp
- when a grandma gives a girl a special “I love you” hug after signing a solo at the camp variety show
- when a mentor spends time with a child during the week going for ice cream
- when a counselor gathers friends to support a struggling teen at one of our weekend retreats
- when a young child experiences and conquers the ropes course at Camp Akiva for the first time
HOPE. Many of these children are in situations or have been put in a place they do not desire. An abusive home. Foster care while being separated from their siblings. The goal at Our Father’s Children is to provide HOPE to one child at a time.
We’ve made it possible for you to show your support of OFC and to promote HOPE. If you give a $125 donation, you can receive a FREE Hope T-shirt. They are also available for sale for $20. There are 2 styles as well. One has the letters H-O-P-E in a “box format” and the other has HOPE simply spelled out. If you are interested in one of these shirts, complete the form below. And remember, your donation can provide HOPE!
** Quantities are VERY limited at this point. Orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. **
SHARE WITH OUR FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA BELOW: